We offer excellent quality AC DC Servo Drive
, which is used for speed and position control. They are developed from exquisite technology.These are very demanding in industry because of its robustness , dimensional accuracy & speed.Features:
Three option modules in each drive
- Reliable functions
- Modular flexibility
- Modular power system flexibility
Onboard motion and positioning
- Each Unidrive SP can accept up to three SM option modules to allow the drive to be customized to your servo applications, option modules allow motion control, additional encoder feedback and I/O to integrated.
- Control Techniques'' SM-Applications and SM-EZ Motion option modules enable high performance motion / positioning controllers to be integrated within the drive. The position control loops operate at high speed and are synchronized to the drives internal current and speed loop, eliminating delays, which maximizes control performance.
Connectivity to servo networks
- SM-Register is designed to provide a flexible, high performance solution for programmable motion requiring high speed registration features. It is ideal for applications such as printing, packaging and cutting machinery.
Integrated servo features
- SM option modules allow Unidrive SP to connect to a wide range of high speed servo Fieldbus and Ethernet networks for centralized motion control. Networks include EtherCAT, SERCOS, Profibus and CAN open.
- Unidrive SP has integrated features that make the product ideal for high performance servo applications:
- Integrated universal encoder interface, able to accept a wide range of encoder types, including incremental, high resolution Sin Cos and absolute SSI encoders. Additional encoder interfaces can be added through option modules
- On Size 0, 1 and 2, the drive has space for an optional integrated braking resistor with thermal protection. the rating is suitable for the majority of servo applications.
- High resolution analogue input for precision control - Bipolar differential analog, 16bit plus sign, 250uS update.
- Unidrive SP’s Safe Torque Off (STO) is a functional safety feature which complies with EN/IEC 61800-5-2 SIL 3 and is built in to the drive as standard. When the Safe Torque Off function is active, the drive output is disabled with a high degree of integrity.
- Certified by BGIA and TUV
- Allows the drive to become part of the machine safety system
- Reduces user cost in machine safety controller designs that must comply with EN/IEC 62061 up to SIL 3, EN ISO 13849-1 up to PL e, EN 954-1 category 3 and EN 81-1 for elevators
- Eliminates one or more power contactors
- Eliminates feedback checking arrangement
- Drive can be powered continuously
- Safe Torque Off can form part of an EN 954-1 Category 4 system by adding additional control circuitry.